Stop TB Partnership, Tajikistan Vision, Mission, Objectives and basic principles
Achievement of the Global Plan to End TB targets through the promotion of innovation and multi-stakeholder approaches to achieve the goal of ending TB.
Contribute to revolutionize the TB space and implement the Global Plan to End TB by 2030.
The aim of the Stop TB Partnership, Tajikistan is to develop/improve its governance structure, activities, and organizational capacity by:
- Facilitating the development and resourcing of the multisectoral action plan on TB;
- Coordinating technical assistance for mainstreaming TB in the work of relevant sectors at the national and subnational levels;
- Enhancing the integration of human and gender rights related to TB principles in the policies and programs of both state and non-state actors;
- Developing a resource mobilization strategy for the uptake of at least 30% of the costs;
- Developing public documents:
- Public financial reports;
- In country publications on GF TB grant implementation;
- Country adoption on WHO guidelines and policies on TB;
- Publications of articles in the local media;
- Providing a dynamic platform for dialogue, progress review and agenda-setting, and development of public policies for Ending TB;
- Monitoring the implementation of the action plan(s) and review of progress at the national and subnational levels;
- Reporting on intergovernmental non-state commitments pertaining to Ending TB;
- Any other relevant activity.
- Membership without limits. Any organization and individual in the country may become member of the Stop TB Partnership, Tajikistan. Members have right to participate in actions of the Stop TB Partnership, Tajikistan upon their choice.
- Trust and mutual assistance in relationship between members.
- Compromise decision making, taking the interests of all members into account.
- Decisions will be accepted simply by majority of votes of members of the Stop TB Partnership, Tajikistan.
- Transparency. Activities of the Stop TB Partnership, Tajikistan will be fully transparent and open for public.
Non-political objectives. The Stop TB Partnership, Tajikistan will not take part in any activity following political objectives.